The purpose for implementing a Website Policy is to set guidelines for non-profit and for-profit entities seeking to link to the Port’s website, establish guidelines for the utilization of information contained therein, and to assure that the Port’s website is protected from copyright infringements and unauthorized uses.
Non-profit and for-profit entities are allowed to link to the Port’s website, and utilize the information contained therein provided they agree to the conditions contained below.
General Conditions to Link to Port Website
All requests to establish a link to the Port of Walla Walla website shall be made in writing. Links shall not be established until the Port approves request in writing.
- All links must be made directly to the Port’s website title page (www.portwallawalla.com). Links to only portions of the website is acceptable provided the user gives credit to the Port of Walla Walla at the users link (i.e.. "Courtesy of the Port of Walla Walla" or "Information provided by the Port of Walla Walla").
- Non-profit entities may use the Port logo as an icon to establish a link to the Port’s website.
- Use of the Port’s logo by for-profit entities is prohibited.
- For-profit entities may use the words "Port of Walla Walla" or "Port of Walla Walla Homepage" as the link to the Port’s website provided they use the Port’s required graphic script as follows:
Port of Walla Walla
Port of Walla Walla Homepage
General Guidelines - Utilization of Information Contained on Port of Walla Walla Website
Permission to use information contained in the Port’s website is granted provided that:
(1) the below copyright notice appears in all links and copies,
(2) use of such documents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only,
(3) no modification of any documents are made, and
(4) use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
Information specified above does not include the design, layout, maps, images and trademarks of the Port of Walla Walla website or any other Port of Walla Walla owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the Port of Walla Walla website are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Port of Walla Walla website may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by the Port of Walla Walla.
The Port of Walla Walla and/or its respected suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. All such information and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The Port of Walla Walla and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of mercantilability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall the Port of Walla Walla and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website.
The information and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Port of Walla Walla and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the programs described herein at any time.
Copyright © 1998 Port of Walla Walla, All rights reserved.
Port of Walla Walla
310 A Street
Walla Walla Regional Airport
Walla Walla, WA 99362 U.S.A
(509) 525-3100 Phone
(509) 525-3101 Fax
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
APPROVED BY THE PORT OF WALLA WALLA BOARD
OF COMMISSIONERS ON 7/16/98